Tuesday, November 22, 2011

June 27, 2011

Mother and Pops,
I just got off the phone with President and Hermana Torres about hour or two ago.

Kinda weird. It hurts a lot to be very honest but, I find amazing comfort in the fact that I get to come back on the mission, And not miss a day of what I was called to serve.

President and Sister Torres were so kind to me about it. One cool thing is I get to fly home with them!! How cool is that? I've been blessed several times in my mission to have one on one times with them.  And this is my last chance ever, so I'm excited!!

I'm glad I get to get taken care of. Kinda really sad that I couldnt do it here though.

I feel comforted through your prayers I can feel them.

Couple of interesting things...I was fasting I would get taken care of, And while I was I knew and could feel it was best I go back for a little. I literally couldnt get home out of my head. I even started to get frustrated with myself cuz ive never had that happen before. But, I now realize Heavenly Father was helping me mentally prepare.

Also, In the past 2 weeks, I had 2 dreams I flew home with President and Hermana Torres. How crazy is that? I know this is part of the Lords plan for me.

Im excited to go home and go teach that Guatemalan lady!!! I look forward to that a lot :) That'll be so awesome, What if she even spoke some Qeqchi!?!? Doubt it, but still.

The part that hurts so bad is the investigators I have. I dont wanna leave them. But, like any other change I have to do it. Heavenly Father will take care of them.

Anyways, I will come back on in an hour to see your replys and what you need to know!

I sure love you parents.

Elder Fast

A few hours later we received our last email from Evan in Guatemala:

Cool you got my email!

Well, I guess the office elders will be sending you the itenerary (I doubt thats how it's spelled)

All I know is that I'm leaving Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. from Guatemala.

So we will see from there.

I got a lot of wrok ahead of me these next few days. I gotta show my companion the area. His name is Elder Brewer. Elder Joya left on Saturday on an Emergency change.

So yea, Elder Brewer has to get to know everyone. He will kick butt though. He's got 20 months about in the mish. And pretty much already knows most of the people.

So tomorrow I think I'm going to be able to go to the temple here in Guate. Cool.

Tomorrow is our pday. So that will be good.

I really have no idea what those purses Garrick brought home look like so if you could explain what they look like I'll be sure to bring you one home.

Just let me know so I can plan to get them.

I'll be writing you tomorrow I think. I'll just write a normal letter tomorow about how my last week was. it was rockin!

Anyways ma.

Love you tons!

Elder Guapo

No comments:

Post a Comment