
Some of the cutest kids in my area! I baptized the one on the right...Aldo!

Josue! This is the menos activo I got to church for the first time in 4 years!!!! He then broke his leg the same day playing soccer :) haha I love this guy!

That's my area!!!! That's all of Salama below me!!! Thats my lugar baby!!!!

Oh just doin' my thing over my city!

Whoo!
WELL HI!!!!
This week was crazy super!!! And interesting!.. But cool!
So I got 6 more weeks with Elder Anhder here in the same area-Salama! I am so happy! I never wanna leave here. I wish so bad I could show you guys off too my friends here! The people in the ward and investigators! These people here are amazing. You have no idea.
So this week we still have NO fechas.
It's taking it's toll on me. We were told that if we do everything right that we will be blessed with success. But no one and I mean NO one will come to church on Sundays. It's killing me. I wish they would just come. We are doing everything we can....buying them treats, going to their house Saturday night and Sunday morning, and bringing members. I dunno. It's a dry streak. But it's at times like this I know the Lord is trying to stretch me to see what I got. Oh He will see :)
We have a crazy pilas investigator Miguel. He's 21 and we always teach him in the church because he lives a 2 hour walk away....and I'm not about to go do that walk in the heat.
Speaking of heat! I have a temperature gage that came with a clock I just started using! and at 8:30 am!!! AM!!!! It was 96.4 degrees with two fans going full blast in our little our. and that's not including the humidity. don't be jealous that when I eat my sandwich for lunch that my sweat makes my sandwich soggy-hahaha. You gotta just love it here! It's so cool!!
So about Miguel. He wants to get baptized but he has a problem we gotta fix first! It's gonna happen though! tenga fe!
So the mission is chugging! After this change im going to have 9 months!!!!! And 6 months here-haha. But I'm so glad.... I don't like how time is moving. That makes me scared and kinda sick to know its going so fast.
Here in my area there are ALWAYS drunk guys in the street. Literally always. No matter what time, 8am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm whatever-whenever. Its just the thing here. So there is this one midget guy who is always drunk. So he creeps me out.
The other day he came up to me and was talking some pretty heavy smack on me being American. So I pointed to his shirt and he looked down and I said "WHOOP!" Then touched his nose. hahaha (I thought it was funny) and he then swung at me. Completely missed. Then fell over. jaja
Long story short is now when ever he sees me he hides when I'd go near him, he crouches down. I didn't even do anything to thy guy!
I gave him a pamphlet the other week and yesterday he came to church!!!! How cool is that! He came drunk...but he came none the less!!! How cool huh!?!
Anyways, I really got nothin new! Just some new photos. I love you fam! Take it easy and have a good week! Thank you for your prayers!
Elder Fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment