Monday, May 16, 2011

Sacsuha-May 9, 2011

Entonces.... Well I just chatted with you guys Sunday But now it's Tuesday and I have a ton to tell you! I'm in the Capital right now. Crazy how that happened but I have a little problemita and now I'm here just getting b'an-medicine (...b'an... being in Q'eqchi') So I'm all better now and I'll be taking the 9 hour bus ride back tomorrow. esoo. But you guys wont even believe what I've gotten to eat/do!!! I ate Pizza Hut, Wendy's, and Subway!!!!!! AAANNDDD!!!! (drum roll please.........) I layed on CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know that existed here!!!!!!! It was in President's house of course. So good. So.....This Monday and Tuesday we've got Zone Conference and interviews. Rumor is I'll be the next president of the mission. No, but in all honesty rumor is President Watts (he will be the new mission president beginning in July) is the man!! I'm so excited about that. So,Yeah I dont have much to say other then that. OH!!!!! My area has its first fecha for baptism that its seen in 9 months. His name is Rolando. He's 36. He's the man! I'm stoked about that.....mind you he only speaks Q'eqchi' so I'm all happy Thack Attack and I are just tearin in up rik'in (with) la ayuda (the help) of the Qaawa (Lord)..(q'eqchi' english spanish talk right there.) But yea...Thacks the best comp ever. So yeah... Short email...but thanks for everything you guys do for me. I would send pictures but this place is lame and I can't. Sorry. No more new news then that other then I weigh 185 now, got my 6 pack back, and am just tearin' it up with my new boots! (Thank you mother!!!!!) I'd say I was a man if I so pleased. haha. The only thing I'm missing is maturity. dang. Anyways...Neekexinra muchisimo!!!! Elder Fast Laj Iso-Max (chaabilin)

No comments:

Post a Comment