Monday, May 23, 2011

Sacsuha-May 23, 2011

Branch Mission Leader and me near the home of our investigators Chulak-today for our Zone Activity Our Zone today!! This picture is from Elder Smith-Our Zone at our Activity today. FAM!! Well, wierd cuz I feel like I just wrote you guys!!! I'm a little bummed about that cuz I really dont have much to tell! My week was not the best. But! Still good for what we had to work with. Our family of 5 had fechas. But they all fell because they weren't there the Thursday we went up. So we didn't get to invite them to church. And if Q'eqchi's don't get invited they don't go....So weird haha. But it's okay we still got hope in them. It's a Dad of 30 years, Mom of 31, Son of 14, son of 12, daughter of 9, and son of 7. Gangsters. They live way up there. The first picture I sent home is me with my mission leader right next to their house. (of the investigators). That was last week though. This week I'm not plannin' on writin' a ton because I broke my left hand pinkie today haha. I'm fine. We were playing some water balloon game and the new Elders are just still a little too hyper.....so yeah. haha. I'll tell ya after the mission. But we went up to this place called Chulak today. (pictures included) It was fun. We played bump, or knock out...whatever you call that game for a good 30 minutes as a zone. It was fun. I played with a broken pinkie and still won...no big deal. Kinda like that time my sophmore year I broke my foot and still scored off a free kick.....that was me totally tootin' my own horn. :) This really is the worst email ever sorry. I'll write you guys good next week. (I feel like I say that every week haha) I love ya'll!!!!!! Elder Fast Laj Iso-max Shout outs.... MACIIII!!!!!! Youre going to be 2!!!! What in the world!?!?!? I didnt even know you were one. haha. Time's just cruisin right on. Keep learning fun stuff so we can play when I get back! Leora!!!! That seriously was the most rockin' letter ever!!!!! Thank you so much! That was good to hear what you are doing over there!!! Claire seriously sounds adorable still. Haha I love how she likes the mud and bugs. Shes so cute. Randy...good ol "Shug"! I can't believe how big he was in that picture you sent me!!! That seriously blew my mind!! Hes the man. I bet he will grow up and be all buff like Mike. Thats way cool youre doing a website sells thing. That sounds fun. I like how Claire is the model haha. Awesome seriously. You're the best Sis. K, I gotta go my finger is killin'. It'll be fine next week! I love you guys!!! Elder Fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment