Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Llanos de Santa Maria-June 13, 2011
Well....I'm back in the Capital! I'm not even mad. haha Seriously though.
I said like 10 times when i was in Polochik, if I HAD to go back to the Cap I'd choose to go back to Llanos de Santa Maria...
Well.....I'm back!!!! haha I seriously couldn't believe it. I went back!! I'm here in Llanos again! That like never happens in the mission!
But I'm way excited. At first I was like upset haha. I dunno why. Just my pride I think. But, serously the members recieved me better then I think I've ever been recieved anywhere. They were seriously so excited and supportive of me being back. They kept saying I have more work for me to do here. Just awesome people. It's true though. That's why I'm back. So I'm excited to find the people I didn't find before or need to finish helping.
My new companion is Elder Joya from Honduras! He's got 6 months in the mission. He's seriously the man. I've been loving my time with him so far. I'll send you guys pics next week.
The area just exploded with success. Esooo!! We have 7 fechas and they're looking pretty good. And this Sunday we had 8 investagators in church. OH!!! I got to see the Family I found that got baptized a little after I left!!! SOOOO cool!!!!! Also I got to see Monica!! (she also got baptized after I left) Seriously was so good to see them. Theyre studs.
So I'm excited. I feel like its a huge blessing for me to be here.
President wrote me an email just saying what I need to do here in Llanos. He's the man. I'm so grateful for him.
So that's about all I have for this week. Nothing too cool.
I'm excited to be here though. The members are always super helpful here. AND more importantly give really good food.
Hope all is well with y'all.
Les quiero mucho.
Elder Fast
Evan...(that's for Daniel)
Mother!
How fun all the stuff you got to do this week!!!!
I'm glad you got along so well with Elder Toolson's mom!!!! That seriously makes me so happy!!! I love him! OH!!! You know who hes ZL with now!?!?!? Elder NAVAS!!! remember him!? He is my ¨hija¨ in the mission!! He's only got 10 months in the misison and is ZL!! That companionship is 2 of literally my favorite companions!!!
Also no worries you didn't go to Schone's conference (homecoming) thing.
I'm glad you and dad are doing well....my time is about out! shoot!
I love you mother...I love you guys so much!!!
I'll write to you next week. If you have any specific questions...I'll answer them next week... I very, very promise.
I love you mom!!!
Elder Fast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment