Our District

So this week was pretty good.
We got a lot of good done. We found some really good "news" so that will be good to see how they progress.
So....changes came and I have a change. I'm going back to the capital. Dunno why. Usually when you come out here you stay til the end of your mission. Saber. In all honesty, it's really hard to me. I really dedicated myself to this language and people. But, It's okay. This change wouldnt just happen unless the Lord has something planned for me. I AM excited to go work and discover what it is. I'll be finding out my new comp on Wednesday.
So ya'll sound super busy...Sounds fun. It's always weird to me that the world goes on outside missionary work haha. I swear some days don't even happen here.
Here the new president is coming soon. Saber when exactly...I dont know. But I'm excited to meet the new one.
I'll dejar some shout outs for you guys!
Daniel....Dude your team is just baller. haha Thats seriously rediculous. I would be frustrated to play against you guys. Keep droppin' tres.
Dude school sounds seriously ridiculous. You're the man. You sound like you are tearin it up. Keep chuggin man. Thank you for your example.
Momma....ooooohoooohooooo...(like the Queen song)
Thanks so much for your email! That seriously was awesome! Super informative. Gracias! That's fun you got to spend more time in Utah! I feel like every single time when I write you I'm saying that!!! That's fun. I seriously cant wait to go with you after the mish.
Pops...You're the man...I'm positive your knee will start getting better. I love you tons Dad. Thank you for the email you sent me! Ill let you know what im thinking next week.
Rey...Brooooother!!!!! Thank you seriously so much for the email. Thank you for the support and advice you give me...
Welp...this email was lame. Sorry haha. Hopefully I'm writin' a cool one next week :)
Elder Fast
Laj ISo-max
No comments:
Post a Comment