Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Llanos de Santa Maria-June 20, 2011

So this week seriously was just awesome. Elder Joya and I put ourselves pilas and just got some good work done. We had 11 investigators in church. That was seriously the best I've ever seen my whole mission. And, 4 for the first time. As of right now we have 8 fechas. The coolest part is ever single one went to church this week. we should have 4 baptisms this week. 2 for sure. Just 2 little girls. But the other 2is a mom and a daughter. We will see. We have to talk to President about what he thinks we should do. It's a weird scenario. It'd take like 10 years to write. Just know she is about as pilas as pilas gets. Seriously we have been so blessed here it's amazing. I'm so grateful for the blessing that immediately took place from being here again. We also had 15 lessons with members this week. That's ballin for this area. We seriously have just been so blessed. I wish you guys could meet these people!!! They are seriously changing for the better daily. We have Family Aguilar...They are a family of 6. Two of them were baptised, And we are baptising the other 4. 2 this Saturday And the other 2 in 2 weeks. Their names are Iris, And Maria jose (this Saturday) And Blanca and Delela (in 2 weeks). They're just awesome girls. We also are teaching Fam. Ruano. Hna. Gloria and her Daughter Jacolyn will maybe get baptized this Saturday. Theyre awesome. And she has 3 more children. William 16, Diana 17, And Neri 12. Neri doesn't have a fecha yet but will tonight I think. He's been to church twice. Just a little stud. Elder Joya and I are taking him a cake tonight for his birthday he just had. Diana said she wants to get baptized! Cool! But, She is going to Mexico for a month to work for her Aunt. She said she wants to go to our church there because ¨It's different then any other church¨ :) ESOOO!!! She totally felt the spirit yesterday. William needs to get to church. Stud though. Also a Family OrdeƱes. Man I love this family. We are going to help them get married this 23rd of July and baptized the same day. They are seriously so amazing. They have their problems, but, They seriously are so amazing. They have so much desire to change and do whats right. They read the pamphlets we leave behind together!! That's so cool. And they pray together at night., So awesome. They've also been to church 3 times already. So cool. I wish you guys could meet all the people I'm teaching. They seriously are so amazing. The Spirit is just helping them feel the truthfulness of our beliefs. It's interesting how the Spirit works. You just have to be willing. I know this letter is a little boring but, We seriously have just been so busy with these three families its been crazy. But, good crazy. I love this work and the fact that I am blessed with 6 more months to do it. As far as answering your questions..... In my Ward we don't teach anything. It's a decent ward. We do have to focus quite a bit on visiting less active members though. Which has been successful. We got a family to church this week that hasnt been in three years!!! So cool. Family Duarte. They're so awesome. The mother made us Chow Mein Saturday night...mmmmm :) I'm doing well. The new president arrives the 29th of this month. That's good. My comp is a stud. We have a had some good times together. Hes seriously becoming a stud of a missionary. I love him. I weigh 180 right now....when I entered to mission I was 207. haha gordito estaba So that's the latest. I love you all tons! Thanks for your letters!!!! Elder Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment