Thursday, May 13, 2010

Las Victorias, March 22, 2010

District Activity-Evan is #7 See the red spot on Evan's right arm. He just had a cyst removed. We tried to have him get it done before he left. He wanted the adventure of having it done in Guatemala. FYI-It was benine. Elder Drach and Elder Fast Mother! Well hi! So this week has rocked! I've been working hard. I was really sick from Tuesday of last week til yesterday :) but im perfect now! It made me miss home, being sick haha. So DearElders to send here, yes are free. It takes them about a week to get here. I wouldnt suggest writing me hand written because that takes like 3 weeks. also dearelders rock to get. So cool story about this pást week is.... I shouldnt write it :) Mom will freak out. Just know Guatemala freaking rocks. (I later wrote him and thanked him for not telling stories that would freak a mom out. I will gladly hear them when he comes home) ;) So you know the drink Horchata??? HUGE here!! I love it! SO good! and they all make it homemade so there is hairs in it and stuff haha. But it's still really good. I love it. That really poor family from last week fed us again last night. They're so loving. Thats the third time in a row. So the most ghetto part of my area there is ALWAYS tons of little kids running around from about 4 to 12 and they love us. cuz me :) Because everytime i go in that area they yell "DULCE!!!!" which is candy...and I always buy mints and give it to them. but i only give it to them on one condition, and that is if they call me by my "name" haha. I told them all my name was "HOT STUD" haha. So not every time, about twice a week we walk over there all I hear is "Hot Stud, Hot Stud" haha. So awesome. I love it. They are all really dirty though. So I dont let them pick a mint, I hand it to them. Sorry this email is short. I had to set up a new one because the other email was going to expire and that took 30 min. of my time. But everything is still the same i think. Also next week I'll be putting pictures with it :) the language is rocking. All is well. I'm really loving it. Hope all is well with the fam! Take care! Love you tons! Elder Fast! }

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to see him working so hard! I'm proud of him!

    ReplyDelete