Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 17, 2010-Salama

whoo!!! Mother can you forward this to Jim Lang... and tell him to give it to Keegan as well? Pleease... and mother...whats the deal about you and dad coming to pick me up from Guatemala?? You guys are going to do it right!?!?!?! K, good! What a freaking week!!! I'm so excited to write you guys this week! First of all the picture i dont know what its of... so yea.. sorry hopefully its cool!! (It was a baseball picture) This past week i ruined my shoes completely...so destroyed. Impossible to wear again haha. I had a mango fall from a tree and hit me in the head haha. and I put 6 dates for 6 people to be baptized..... :) just about made me cry to type. You have no idea how amazing it is!!! I've had the hardest change. And now we have 2 families with dates and as well 2 little kids. All of them are so pilas!!! (cool) I love it!!! Our week was good! We taught 30 lessons and found a lot of new people. Crazy how much the Lord truly blessed me this week. I know it's because of your prayers. K, so cool things about this week. I went on divisions this past Wednesday with my zone leader and it was such a fun day. (In my area by the way.) We made cake with a less active and choco bananas, and it rocked. I killed a huge poiseness lizard :) and chased a latino with it haha. I realized how much spanish i know this week too! I can teach any lesson on my own now, and talk with anyone almost about whatever I want to say... I can make good jokes now :) Also I have such bad problems with my stomach that I randomly have to bend over and cant move! So cool! I love how i just suffer haha. It literally makes me laugh that it's hard. Because in all honesty when your on a mission it doesn't matter. It's just funny. There is only one week left in the change and then i get a new comp. I love mine. but I bet I'll love my next one in a different way..... But who knows. So yesterday i was feeling really sick. I didnt even wanna go work. But why else am i on a mission? So i went out to work. Also the people here are awesome. Really trusting and loving. So there is a song played here allll the time that i want you guys to look up and listen to! I love it so much! Literally its playing every night...so good. Its called Te Vez Fatal... The Trono de Mexico. Gotta find it! It's so awesome!! Well I cant think of much more and I'm typing as fast as I can... thank you for your love and support! I'm super happy about my area.. Salama is getting better and more and more people's hearts are being opened to the spirit. Its a really big blessing to see. I wish I could film it all and show you guys! Keep your testimonies strong. Elder Fast This is Derek. He lives in the apartments where Elder Fast lives. They live above an Internet School. The view from Elder Fast's apartment in Salama. Written on the back of this picture was-"What can I say-this is Guatemala. Everything you see in this picture surrounds me everyday. I love it." These Baseball (Bisbal) pictures were taken at a District Activity. His team lost, but they had a great time. This is such an Evan picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment