Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Only 7 Minutes

Samala Yes, Elder Fast ate snake April 26, 2010 Mother!!! I only have 7 minutes today! because my real pday is tomorrow because zone conference and such. I'm in a pickle. I need money from my personal account but i can't pull out any money. Thank you mom. Please asap? I'm sorry im always having you do stuff for me. But I love you mom. You're the best. I'll email you and everyone tomorrow. If you could send this info to the fam that'd rock.... as in the info about emailing tomorrow! Haha not the money.... also guess what!? I get to spend my whole pday and the next day with Garrick!!!!! I'm so excited! I love you mom!! (I went right to the bank and got everything squared away. The bank was concerned because Evan's address is here and he keeps pulling money out in Guatemala, they were worried someone had stolen his card. Evan emailed us the next day. He attempted 4 times, and not one came through. Although, we had 2 tender mercies that same day. One of the Missionary Moms received a picture of Evan from their son, and another Missionary Mom heard from her son Evan was doing really well. We are always taken care of, arent we?)

1 comment:

  1. So is it fixed so he can pull out money anytime? I hope so. What a pain! I can't believe he ate snake. This is the kid who was picking green peppers out of the fajitas I made him a year ago!

    ReplyDelete