Sunday, September 12, 2010

Salama-Sept 11, 2010

Hey Familia! Como les Van!? Today is Saturday and yet this is an email from me...yep! Turns out my pday isn't until next Thursday so I was able to come on real quick and let you know that you wont be getting an email this coming Monday just today and next Thursday. Reason being me and my comp are going up to Coban for a Training thing. To be honest I have no clue what it intails.... or is it entails... either one has the word tail in it. So who cares. Kinda lucky we get to go. I feel lucky at least. It's supposed to be just for the Leaders in my Zone. But, somehow we get to go. I guess President called my ZL and asked him for me to go. Coolio. You know what that means?....I get to go on divisions with President Torres!! Craaaaaaazy!!! I'm nervous. But excited. I know I will learn a ton! All the missionaries have been saying that he is an amazing teacher. and I'm excited to see what I can learn. Because as you know we are on a dry spell here in Salama with baptisms. We have a fecha for the 25th of September here though. A lady. She's about 24, newly pregnant and not married or living with a man. She's so Pilas though. And wants to change her life!!! I'm crazy hoping all goes well! I'm a little nervous though. Because this training thing is Sunday through Thursday...and that's a long time to go without visiting your investigators! So....I'm thinking I'll talk to the members in our branch and have them go visit them. we will see. This week was hard but went crazy fast. I've been here forever it feels like. But, it's cool...just means I have something to do here! I just wanted to give you a little update on what I'll be doing the next little while. Hope you guys are all doing well and rocking it! I love and miss you guys a ton. I think about you often. I bet you are all just relaxing, watch movies and eating Sonic. Haha. That's what life is, right? I'll be honest it's gettin foggy. Love you all tons!!! Elder Fastito

No comments:

Post a Comment