Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Handwritten Letter-October 26, 2010

Our first like 5 minutes together. Elder Navas and me working. We built a house. You can't tell but he's literally holding the ladder. This is me and Elder Seppi. He is so funny! Guatemala-I love it! Elder Navas and I. We just got home from a rain storm-like always. This is a jacket Elder Toolson had made for me! So awesome! It's made out of corte-The traditional material here. This is a Guate Dog...There are much worse ones, But for some reason, it struck me as funny. So ugly! All of this gear is a members. And I told him how I want to be a Bombero (Fireman), so he had me put on all his stuff. Kinda Halloween! Elder Navas and I being hooligans. Hi Padres! I just wanted to write you a quick note and send you pictures. Here in the Capital it's alot harder to print off photos. Salama was way better. I already look alot different than these photos I think. But I hope you like them. Things are going really well here in Las Ilusiones. I've got alot of investigators and everything. I super love this work! The other night we had some Family Home Evenings with 2 families. And I had them do it in the same form we used to do it. So fun. I forgot about all those memories. Thank you for being such good parents. As well as having trust in me. I always show people our "Family Photo" of right before I left. People don't believe you guys are mid-50s. Cuz everyone here looks ancient by then. They think you are 40ish. Thought that'd make you feel good. I super duper love you guys. Thanks so much for your support and love for me. I truly am grateful. Love you! -Elder Fast P.S. Can you send me a post card of Las Vegas? That would be cool to show people where I am from!

No comments:

Post a Comment