
Me in Llanos

Me and Elder Rivera-he's such a good guy.

I can't remember haha. But I think it's funny if you know Spanish. haha

A little dude in my area...He's 12 if you can believe it or not...This stud takes his 6 year old sister and 2 year old sister to church without his parents!!! SO SICK!!
I gave him candy from the package from Aubri and Daniel :)

A sweet jacket I got because of Thanksgiving haha

My packages :) Thank you guys. seriously.

MY TREE!!!!!! Yeah, thats a Guatemalan flag for the star...SO SICK!!!

This is for Aubs and Daniel...you guys are my heroes.
Well hi!!
Im super excited about this past week!!!! Things went really well.
It went a little like this...whoo!!! wowwww...haha....whoohoo!!! AMAZING!!!!
So yes, that was about it.
The whoo!!! Is I felt better finally and my sinus infection cleared. I can finally breathe through my nose. esoo!!!!
I have a picture I'll send you about that. hahaha
The wowwww was when we got a call from our ZLs and we had an interview with Pres.. I've gotten more of those then any other elder ever I think. haha. Hes such an amazing man. He called me in and told me about all the things I gotta do....So I better do them. :)
The Whoohoo!!! Was this past Sunday. One of the better Sundays I've ever had.
I gave a talk...and if your wondering if I started with the best joke EVER!!!!! I did. Everyone was dying. The bishop right behind me couldn't stop laughing haha. Good guy.
It was the one where the Bishop called the most handsome, intelligent, goodlooking person to speak and he said, "no yadda yadda"...You guys know that one? Hope so.
Anyways my whole ward thinks I'm the coolest Elder ever now.
Also me and my comp taught the Sunday School too. And after we recieved 37 references!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!!! That's only part of the amazing. So this coming week we will just spend all our time contacting them!! Dope!! That's exactly what we needed in our area right now.
So the AMAZING!!! Well Friday we were contacting and I contacted this dude whose about 40, and we set a return appointment for Sunday...anyway we went and his wife and family were there. Margarita the wife, Jorge the dude, Jorge the 10 year old, Alejandro the 8 year old, and Eduardo the 5 year old.... So here in Guat to find a family with a good guy and mother is near to impossible. at least has been so far in my mission.
So we taught them a lesson and they are SOOOOO pilas!!! I'm so excited to keep teaching them. They were so receptive and willing to learn. It made the whole week worth it. So good.
So I'm reeeallly excited to continue teaching them. We will see how they progress.
So good story...you guys think you're all cool cuz you ate pumpkin pie and stuff for thanksgiving and played football.
Yea...well I made no bake cookies!!! SOOOO good. They seriously were amazing. You have no idea.
Then I got 2 packages on Thanksgiving!!!!!! WHOOO!!!! They were supposed to be for Christmas... so if you think I waited. I didn't.... :)
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Seriousy those were amazing. I'm like savouring every little thing I got.
Thank you, thank you. Times 10,000. Thanks.
So I also bought a christmas tree!!!!!! 30 quetz with lights and everything!!! :) And I put candy canes from the package in there and also those maroon ribbons I got in the other package!! And the lights play Christmas music!!! So sick. It's about 3 feet tall...and if your wondering if i leave the lights on all night....I do :) And if youre wondering if I put the packages under the tree for presents, I did :) So good. I love it.
I'm excited for you guys to have Christmas! It's comin up! And I get to call!!! WHOOO!!!
So yep...that's about how my week went. I'm already getting my Christmas cards ready for every single one of the family members and friends. Awesome.... so I'm hoping the same.
At least send me pictures of your families for Christmas!!! I really want photos! (like from everyone...just saying (shout out to Mom, Aubri, and Kallee for that..probably the only three who keep me updated that way) just saying.
I love you guys tons and hope all is well. The work is reaaaally going well.
Thank you so much for your prayers and letters.
Elder Fast
No comments:
Post a Comment