
Sun was in my face but that's my new area!

Me and Elder Lemus.

The shoes describe the area.
Navas and me...LOOK WHO ELSE I saw at change conference!!! That kid was in my first area!! Crazy!!! (Note to our Family: Do you recognize the tie Elder Navas is wearing? :)-so awesome!)

Elder Jennings, Toolson, and ME! THOSE ARE MY BESTEST FRIENDS!!
Familia-
I dont have any cool stories except I threw up hard core for the first time here. All last night I was hurling. For a good 20 minutes. Then after I felt fine.
I just think I had too many black beans.
The mish is really cruisin' along. I hardly even feel the time. I remember how long the days used too take. And now I swear sometimes days don't even pass. It's weird.
Im really happy. The mission is really perfect.
I'm getting comfortable with all our rules and find them really easy to live by now.
Like the no TV thing. I literally walk into peoples' houses and just turn it off haha. I don't even ask. I love it here. The beans, eggs, girls with mustaches, dust, and spiders crawlin all over my stuff.
Everything's good!
Sorry my email was lame. Don't have much great to tell ya!
Con mucho amor!
Elder Cabesito (now thats funny haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment