Monday, January 10, 2011
Llanos de Santa Maria-Jan 10, 2011
Well hi!
This week was super awesome!
It consisted of interviews with Pres Torres and divisions, and 5 investigators in church. That's the most Llanos has seen in over a year. DOPE!
Anyways, My interview was good. No more then 10 minutes I think. He just talked to me about the mission, and how it can improve. I super Love that man.
Divisions were with the ZLs...Worst division I have ever done working wise, but best for most fun wise. It was kinda lame cuz I planned out a pilas day, and literally every single cita fell. I have never had a day like that. That even includes plan Bs. So we contacted like 78 people and found a new family. Which was good. They just don't know how to read, or pray, or understand that there is a God. Kinda like I'm back in Salama again. But I love them. We already taught them how to pray. Hope it sticks though. I don't know what I'm talkin about...of course it will. Also, for the divisions we bought cream SODA!!!!! That stuff doesn't exist here!!! So crazy. So we drank it and!!! Yeah, real cream soda doesn't exist here.
When my comp and I finally got back together we were able to kick some major butt. We did divisions a lot this week with members and just worked hard. Feels good to have weeks like that. Our fecha is suuuuper complicated cuz its a lady who wants to marry her husband but shes from Nicaragrua (how do you even spell that?) Anyways she doesn't have papers to be here... like every other Guat...bugs me. if you don't have papers to live somewhere at least go to the STATES!!! Only logical right? But she's so cool! Good lady and reeeaaallly understands what we've taught her. She passed the baptismal questions like it was nobody's business. cuz it's really not, I don't think.
Anyways, we had a lot of people come to church cuz we've been laying the smack down hard on that. Thats our new goal. Well I'll be honest. Mine. But my comp likes it too..so ours :)
Anyways. Coolest story of the week. We got our electricity back on! Did I even tell you guys I was livin' without electricity for 2 weeks? Just candles. So yeah,
Second coolest story. Well, I dunno. A lot of fun stuff goes on every single week, but just little things. Things that make my mission what it is. And you guys don't really see that, or hear about that. The jokes me and my comp make, the funny things we see (like awkward stuff you'd seriously only see in Guat)...like a 400 pound lady on a scooter with not much clothing on. Just weird things. But they give me laugh. I love it here. Kind of a weird thing to write after that scooter scenario.
I love the people here. I'm getting the kind of friends here in Llanos that I had in Salama. I love it.
Oh! this coming Monday I wont be able to write I'll be working cuz Tuesday we are going to the Temple! But! Tuesday I will for sure write you guys.
I'm way excited to go to the Temple!! And then two days later M. Russell Ballard is coming to talk to our mission!!!!! YEEEAAAA!!! I'm sooooo excited!!! I seriously can't wait. SO that's what's new here!
Oh!! Shout out to Mel for her bday the 6th!!! Sorry I missed it... I'll be back the day of, I think a year from then :)
Also to Serretta the 12th! What what. Dope! How old are you gonna be? 23? Weird. I was at your 21st bday party at Olive Garden...Wasn't opa there? haha I love him.
Speaking of, how's Opa?? and Grandmizzle Dot??
More shout outs to Stephanie, Daniel, Rey, Kallee, and Mom for writing me this week... You guys rock.
Anyways I'm all out of things to say... Love you guys tons!!
Elder Fastazo
Hi ma!!
That seriously sounds freeeeezing there. I'm not jealous at all. It's like burning up here though. I'm gonna die when I get back to the states.
So about the Book of Mormon. Don't send it. I just needed to know the price for a guy in the ward who wants to learn English. He wanted me to ask you.
So this week I had a crazy intense moment that made me think of you.
There is this waaay cool kid in out ward Nevin who just left on his mission to Peru. And his mom is the nicest lady in the world. And the day he left, we happened to stop by her house and she told us to come in and she just started crying. Saaaaad. Made me think of you and how you felt the same. So we comforted her the best we could and then left. It made me think of you all day. I love you tons mother.
The mish is going smooth. The district too. Changes aren't for like 2 more weeks. I love my comp and area. But I always like to see changes. It's fun.
My mission has been good to me.
So I tried to send pictures again but theses computers arent working. Lame! Next week I'm hopin for sure.
So thats about all mother.
I love you super tons. Thank you for always writing me. I love you mom. Thank you for being so giving.
I loooove you.
Elder Fastito
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment