Monday, January 24, 2011

Llanos de Santa Maria-Jan 24, 2011

I seriously got hooked up this week from all the emails I got from you guys. Thank you SOOOO much. You guys seriously just made this past week I had 30,000 times better. I love you guys soooo much. So I'll start off by tellin all about my week. Thursday I got to See M Russell Ballard!!!!!! AHHHH!!! I seriously want to write you guys every single thing I felt and heard. It seriously was amazing... I'll sum it up really quickly though. He IS a SPECIAL witness of Jesus Christ being a living person. And I felt that stronger then I ever have. Fact. It's just how it is, so deal it. Singing in a choir of 15 in front of 600 missionaries rocked. We dome rocked it. Elder Ballard said and I quote "those missionaries have something special." I think he was talking about my little head. Awesome. So if you guys are wondering if I sat in the third row on the edge and he and I made eye contact over 5 times....We did. He also gave me a thumbs up, cuz I was crying. But it was awesome!!!!! I love him. Anyways then Friday rolls around and we just worked. Lame day. No one home, but I was happy all day. I feel new from all his talking. Oh! We had a district activity. Everyone just came over and we chowed on pizza. Then shared what we learned from Ballard. I thought it was dope. And the others too. So it was a success. Woot. Saturday was an intense working day. We did our thing and taught some GOOD lessons. Which leads to Sunday!!!! We had 6 investagators in church!!!!!! "Thats the most this area has seen in 3 years" said the members. As Elder Fast responded kindly "thanks to your help and love"....good ensign story eh? Anyways one of them was Monica who went last week. She's getting baptized FOR sure, if her parents let her. Shes 16. And we are teaching her mom, too. They both prayed and said they felt "good" after. DOPE!!!! So we should get them both. The other 4 investigators are people we found here. Julio, Oscar, Juan-Josue, and Hno. Santo.... 4 Priesthood holders!!! 4!!!!! Every SINGLE one of them wants to get baptized. Literally they have all told me. That's seriously is amazing. BUT.... They all are married to another women and living with a seperate women...which is seriously normal here and takes well over 9 months to fix. Super bummer. But I'm helping them all get started on it, and hopefully they can become gospel lovers and never abandon it. So asi es in my area. I'm so happy. We find out changes in a week. This was the fastest change I have had in my misison. I hate that. But i just love it too. So as for a story of this week....uuuuummm... I thought about what im going to do when I get home. and I came to a conclusion now. Well, i have 3 options. Live in either Vegas, California, Or Utah, go to community college and work. So yep. MAYBE get back into soccer and see what this old collar bone can do. Seriously doubt it though. But definitely a possibility...ish. So asi es. Still have no plans and I'm not worried about that. I love my mission and this work. No hay nada mejor!!! Aparte de familias...YO SE! Entonces para dar all my thanks to the letters I recieved I will respond to you guys in this email :) First...Db..Rey.... Sick nasty you got accepted into the top 80 and are seguiring to top 35. I know you will get accepted because you are my big brother and perfect in my eyes. Asi es. The Story about Gavin made me feel like I put off the best example ever. Teaching my nephews style. A little late. But he is THE MAN!! I think Braxton is a mini me as well...cuz he lies sometimes. If he gets to lying all the time he will be just like I was. A rat. haha I love your fam db. Im solo un poco celoso de que vos y db han hecho juntos. Viendo los partidos y toda la casaca. Pero, no tengo ninos y estoy libre :) no tengo que cambiar Panales bwahaha :) Brother, siga pilas. Tengo fe que El Senor te bendecira en tu entrevista. Te amo mucho hermano mio!!! Segundo....Db...Ryan... Your letter seriously was awesome. me ayudo bastante en la chica scenerio. Now siento un poco mejor. Ya entiendo como puedo ser en la mision. So about the story of you batting tenth still made me giggle. Cuz they just sound like chubs who think they are better then my db, pero se esta no es verdad :)I can't wait to go back and play with you. If I do work for you...which is my highest possibility right now, for sure we are playing on the same team...el duo....which means....the duo hahaha I know it's nino. Im excited to see your new daughter. Guarantee she keeps the pretty niece trend going. Our family rocks. Db...Tell your wife i love her and will pray for her specifically. Also tell Clarke and Hudsen I'm the best and I wrestle tigers here in the jungle so they think im cool. Thanks DB. Trecero...Db...Daniel... Dude your letter was FULL of the coolest stories of Emmett I have ever heard hahahhaha. Hes seriously the man!! He sounds fun now!!!! I cant wait to go back and play with him and teach him funny stuff too. Just like Ryan taught Braxton and Gavin how to Buttercup haha. That one other story was AWESOME dude. hahahaha I bet Aubs was just embarrassed hahaha. Or even a little mad. Tell her to chilax. thats the coolest story ever. Mother.. You and Dad sound like youre kicking butt. I love you guys so much. Thats sooooo sick that dad played that song for the Latinos....Tal vez fatal..LOOOVE that song. All the other songs I sent you, you gottta do it. They'd love it. Make sure while they listen you tell them why you have those songs, and lead into the first vision and invite them all to pray and ask if its true. Haha....seriously though. Cuz it is true. That's fun you get to go to Utah. Tell mike and Leora I still havent recieved their address to their home to send their Christmas letter haha...I'll make it a good letter if they send it to me...I only need their zip code. I love you tons, Mom...Thank you so much for keeping me informed on everyone and the sports...the Bowl Game sounded gay. Auburn, really? I'm really not missing anything. Well my times about out! I love you guys so much. Special shout out to Uncle Curt for his past letters. A hand written one will be coming tio!!! Also to Bman out in Peru...sounds like the man. His letters are my treasures haha. Then to Daniel!!! Back from his mission!!!! Tell that fool to write me!!!! I love him so much!!!! Last but First-what? :) To Kallee in Finland...Duh.... Shes the best ever. Asi es. Respect it :) Love you guys... Keep kicking butt. Go to the temple. I'll work hard if you guys do too. Deal. Love you Guys!!!! Elder Fast

1 comment:

  1. His letters just make me happy! So full of love for the people and for his family. What a great missionary! I can't wait to meet him one day!

    ReplyDelete