Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Llanos de Santa Maria-Jan 3, 2011

Elder Wixom and Evan. Elder Wixom finished his mission a few months ago. Ya estoy hablando con mi familiaaa whooo!!!! Well... let's just get this thing straight.... I got a year in the mish. Dope. k, now on to the real stuff. So this week was actually really effective minus the 31st and the 1st of the month. Cuz people were to busy for the Lord's representatives. Cinchaaaazooo!!!! oooooooh! Anyways realy though not too many people were home. But, it was still a really good week. Tuesday I was able to do Divisions in San Pedro (a DYING area...seriously about to be shut down.) and while we were contacting there we found a Dude of 23 years and he is ORO!!! (gold) And we put a fecha the first visit for febuary 5th. His name is Ricardo. He said he was waiting for us! WHOOOAAA!! So cool. It really was an amazing experience. So that area is back in business. Too bad he doesn't live in my area. But I'm super happy I got to be a little part of his conversion! That will happen. Anyways in my area it was chill. Gabriela decided she didn't want to get baptized. At first I just had desire to go and give her cincho....(Planchar in Reys Mexican terms) But, instead we just bore our testimonies and dropped her trash. We got people who wanna get baptized now. Hno. Salvador, and Margarita. We just gotta wait on both of them. Hoy mismo (today) we will find out if we can dunk Margarita whoooo!! And we gotta wait 20 days for Hno Salvador. He's the man. SO that's the latest with Llanos de Santa Marizzle. So what the heck?? I have a new neice? Weird. Doesn't seem real. I just saw Jace for like the second time in a photo...even weirder....and Leora is about to bring a new spirit to this world tooo!!!! Whhaaaaaaat? I don't even get to see them crecer. Sadness. But it'll be So good to see them when I get home in about 12 months. Fun. I never think about when I get home. haha. That's a lie. Anyways, I took some good fotos bet you guys wanna see them...buuuut, my camera/computer isn't workin sorry. That's about all here. This is probably the lamest letter I've ever written. Sorry. I'm a little distracted. I'm all thinking about going to a paca close by here to buy new church shoes for 4 dollars!!! WHOOO!!! I'm in super need of new ones. It'll be my sixth pair. Yep. I walk so much and so quick, I just burn 'em out. It's whatever. Anyways. Send my love to the new family members I have. Tell them thanks for the help they gave me down here before they came. Weird to think but tal vez true. Anyways.. I love you guys tons!! Take it easy Staters. Elder Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment