Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sacsuha-April 13, 2011

My zone...I have never seen the pic so saber if its good. Elder Vasquez my third comp is an Assistant now.. and look what he brought me!!!!!! ROOT BEER AND A PUDDING!!!! You seriously cant find that stuff ANYWHERE in Guat, SO nice of him! That's us in Senahu....look at the tie....it's orange....and YES...that is a towel. BEST TIE EVER. Well this week I feel like my mission basically changed. I've never had such an attitude change so quickly here in the mission. On Monday, we had a conference and interviews...then Tuesday another conference...it was really amazing. My area is being split in two. And we are now called to be the warning voice of something big. Elder Hinckley from the Seventy came down 4 days ago and told President and Sister Torres D&C 88:92-95 (or so) is going to come to pass. And we the missionaries are to be the warning voice. The spirit was very strong. Who knows when it'll (the split of the area) happen. It's just...well there is a lot to it that I can't type. I just want you guys to know that we really are blessed to have our knowledge we have. Satan really does have a blindfold on most people. Does this even make sense to you guys? ha ha Weird way to start off a letter. Anyways We also heard a talk that Elder Holland gave in the MTC on Jan. 11th (the day after you left Kal!). And it seriously is one of the best talks I have heard. He talked about the reality of dropping everything to ´´Love the Savior´´. I dunno what I wanna share with you guys! Just know, I know this church is true. My calling is something sacred to me...and I love you guys. That's all. So stories about my week.. I caught a big ole´ lizard that lives in our house. And he just chilled on my shoulder, I kid you not for 30 minutes. haha Seriously awesome. His name is Rodrigo...and he loves the scriptures. Gangster. Also I did divisions with the ZLs again. It was really good. OH!! good story! SO there are a bazillion (real number....maybe.) rivers in my area. And so I always make my comps have boat races with me haha. (You remember Pa? like we always did.) Where you take a stick and throw them in at the same time and then race them down to a certain point in the river? Anyways I was doing it with Elder Howard. And I made up this new rule that you can throw rocks and the other person's boat to make it wobble and slow it down (good rule) and everything. So we raced 2 times...and I won both times. Then he decided he wanted a rematch...Clearly I took it. So we start and not 5 seconds in I grab a rock that is a little bigger then a soft ball...(note I will make no exaggerations...mal escrito...in this story) I go to throw it at his boat...which he named Dartanian hahaha. The kid's awesome. So I go to throw this rock and out of NO WHERE he threw a rock that was literally the size and shape of two footballs put together. Clearly throwing it with two hands....and cabal! BOOM! It hits my hand!!!! And so it smashed my finger between my rock and his BOULDER....well...bigger rock. Oh man, oh man. It hurt real bad. BUT!!!!! Don't worry guys.... I won the boat race. OH!!! About my interview...President is the man...BEST MAN EVER: fact. He was just kind to me. Then Hermana. Torres....hijo le...She is so awesome. What next... I guess that's it.. OH!!! I slept in a hotel!!!!! That was super amazing to me!!! AND!!!! I got a almost luke warm shower!!!! Best EVER. So that's about it. I gotta go... hope you like the photos...I LOVE YOU GUYS TONS!!!!!! Elder Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment