Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sacsuha-April 18, 2011

Most of our District at our Zone Conference Holy smokes I got so many letters this week. You guys seriously are awesome!!!!! Thank you so much. (I'll give you shout-outs at the end.) So it's only been like 5 days since I last wrote! That feels weird! But, a lot of good has happened!!! Our investigator Maria will be getting baptized in the next week or two. Esoooo! This Girl is seriously soemething else. She understands our lessons. It's seriously is not Q´eqchi´like to understand faith and repentance and she understands perfect the Plan of Salvation. The difference between God's elect and others is no small measurement. So today was seriously the best day ever. We did a combined zone activity and played Football!! There was 21 of us. So we did 7 vs. 7 and first one to 3.....BEST PDAY EVER. I seriously was eating alive every play. I haven't had that kinda sports fun in a while. But fun!!! SO, we found a new house here in Sacsuha donde estoy. Andddddd it will be for four Elders living in the same house. We will see how it goes. We find out changes this Saturday. I'm pretty sure I'll be staying in Sacsuha. That makes me happy. I love it. OH!!! Story about my Q´eqchi´... On Friday I was just bustin' out language study soooo hard...and not ONE THING was stickin'. I was gonna punch a wall (lies). But, I was frustrated I couldn't get it. But I said a prayer in my heart, And we go out and first guy I see, boom, I contact him. It seriously was amazing. The Q´eqchi´ just was flowing. I contacted with no thought, and put a return appointment with no thought too. The lame part about me is that I didnt even notice how blessed I had just been to speak like that until like 10 minutes after. It then made me think of my Spanish. How i treat that like nothing now cuz it's fairly easy for me. I felt really silly. It made me think how often the Lord has blessed me and I don't even notice. Makes me feel Sheepish. Because, I know for a fact the Lord is in every second of our lives. He truly guides us. Anyways, short lame letter. But I hope you guys are doing well. I love you all so much. My mission is da best para me!!!!! Pops- Thanks for the email pops! best ever. except im a little hurt you didnt think I knew what a tibia was....who do you think I am!? Ulna, radius, tibia, fibia...look I'll bust em´ out all day if you want. As I was playing Football today I was thinking about you. And how youd be proud of this guy. I'm getting better. eso. Mom!!!- Thank you so much for your letter to me! And what you wrote Dilworth!! I don't know what it said but seriosuly he loved it. Also about the package thank you so much...that sounds AMAZING!!! I seriously can't wait to get it. Thats fun you get to see Elder Turek's Mom!!! Have fun!! Take a foto too!! You know the drill! Man, I feel like I have so much more to tell you...poo. I just really got to go. Sorry!!! Just know I love you so much!!! I'll catch you up next week! I love you my dear mother!!!!!! Elder Fast!!! Laj Iso-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment