Friday, June 18, 2010

Piggy Back Ride-June 2, 2010-Salama

Streets in Rabinal Evan had his debit card stolen from his home, so we were able to email back and forth trying to decide how to handle the situation. This is the email he sent after our discussion: !!!You can forward this part to Kal and Fam and Friends: Me and my companion are amazing. We love each other and teach very well. Last night we found 3 new investigators and put a baptism date with a 13 year old girl Kimberly for June 19. Also last night, he said his legs were tired walking home up a huge hill. So I gave him a piggy back ride and started running and we were just laughin'. Then he got off and said, "Let me give you a turn now." hahaha He's 5'8", maybe 155 pounds. So I hopped on and he started running and we were just laughing then he fell over with me on him and I landed on him and we were just laying in the middle of the street at night about 8:45pm (late here) laughing so hard, we couldn't breathe for about 5 minutes. Then I started coughing I was laughing so hard and then I threw up because I couldn't breathe. Hahahahaha. It was so funny. We couldn't stop laughing!! It was so fun!! What an amazing day yesterday was! The Lord has really blessed me with this companion. He has crazy patience for me and helps me so much! I'm learning tons from him! I really gotta go now!! I LOVEEEE YOU Elder Fast

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to hear of Evan's experiences. His companions are lucky Elders! What a wonderful missionary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meegan,
    I love to hear how much joy and fun they have!! What an incredible companion he must be!

    ReplyDelete