Friday, June 25, 2010

Mi Primero Bautismo

So I'm here in the capital getting an in grown toenail removed. Cuz it's all infected and stuff and I need to get it taken care of before changes because I might go reeeaall far from the capital next change. That's the long story short. But seriously don't worry. Nothing's wrong with me. :) Just why I am here and yesterday was super busy here that's why I couldn't email...and I'll be emailing later today to REALLY email. This is just to check up and say I'm fine and sorry I couldn't email yesterday! You're the best. And cant wait to talk to you. If you have any questions ill be on later to answer... Mom you're the best. Also can you send these people these text and give me their responses? that way i can know the answers later today? Ryan- What were you in your mission. I know it isn't relevant but I always picture you on your mission and want to know how it went for you....just thinking about you brother. More then ever this week too because the world cup. It's made me miss you. I think back to chili's a LOT. You're the best. Kal- how are Hunter and Tanner? I've been wondering about them. Also whats a fun story? And why are you in Utah? Take care Kal :) Daniel and Aubs- How is everything? Hows Emmett...can you send me a photo of him? I miss him. I love you guys. Mike- Hey brother...thank you so much for your last email. that was awesome. Sorry I'm terrible at emailing back. It's hard to do it in such little time. You're the man and I'm so happy for your family. Go dome rock the military, dude. Love you! Rey- Hey brother... tell me a story. Thanks brother. Love you brother. Dad- dad...best letter ever. Thank you so much. My comp and i will be right there. Mom- my baptism was awesome. :) Tell you more about it soon. If you could send those and have them reply that'd rock. I got my gift card and everything. I'm doing wonderful. I never want to leave the mission. I didn't think id be this happy. Wow. It's so cool! I love you mom. Hey Fam! That rocked I gotta hear from all of you right before I'm sending this email... I'm super lucky. it rocked. so this past week has been super busy and crazy eventful! First I had Zone Conference and interviews. That took up all Tuesday and most of Wednesday. then Thursday was the baptism of Kimberly! It was so cool. The water was so dark green you couldn't see the bottom let alone a foot deep. ha ha So gross. But I loved it. My comp and I sang and I gave a talk and then after they had a huge dinner party we were able to bring other investigators to that. It was a good day. Then Friday, Saturday and Sunday rolled along as normal work days. Sunday night I had the opportunity to go on divisions with Elder Mortensen who has been in my district the whole mission. He also has only 5 and a half months. But it was awesome. We taught some really good lessons. Then Monday morning we had to make a 4 hour bus ride to the capital to get our in grown toe nails removed. But long story short we didn't get them taken out until this morning. It doesn't even hurt. It was more just for ¨safety¨ says Hermana Torres. But it was awesome cuz I got to see my friends. I'm really loving the work out here. Last interview the president told me and my comp. We have to have the best stats in the zone because of our companionship. Rough goal. Because our area is so big. But we can do it. Our branch is REALLY progressing since Ive been there. It's gone from 110 people every week all the way to 155 average a week. they're thinking soon they'll have to split the branch in 2. My comp and I have reactivated 4 families just this change. It has been so cool. And from that is how we found Kimberly as well. We also had a ward activity for Fathers Day and my comp and I did a little jig to Michael Jackson and they just LOVED it. I pulled out all the moves I know. And dazzled them. haha Just joshin'. But it was so fun. I'm starting to realize more and more how much I know this language. I didn't realize I knew it as well as I did. I still have a ton to work on. But its going well. I can understand everything. With flaws. But I can also communicate whatever I want or need. I realized my improvement after these past two days coming to the capital and riding the taxi around back and forth between places just speaking in Spanish the whole time. How cool. Then the lady as she was ripping at my toe told me my accent is Chilero... like cool... or awesome. So i asked her on a scale one to ten and she said eight........cool :) I really couldn't be any happier...You guys are all so awesome for writing me thank you so much. Thanks for your support of me being here. It really is a blessing to be here. I'm learning so much. I have changes in just a week and a half comin up soon. Weird. Time goes fast. I hope it was informfal :) I love and miss you all a ton...Guatemala is amazing. I know I was sent here for a reason. AHHH!!! It's so cool! Whoo!!!! :) Take care. Elder Fast.... shout outs below..... Mandi... Coop is the man for writing me. I love him. and tell Colby Guatemala is the greatest place on earth and the people here smell like tortillas. Rey...brother...fix the smoke detectors...you sound like your getting lazier and chubbier... love you brother!!! Mel... that would be an amazing middle name..and probably grow up to be sexy...just sayin'. haha j/k love you sis. Ryan...haha brother. love you my dear brother. Serretta..no...no cool games here... kinda random..but EVERY little kid plays marbles. they call it "cinco" here. It's really boring they play that. Cuz they ALWAYS ask me to play. I just say no, now. haha. Love you Hermana Kal... haha kal they're awesome. sounds fun. isn't that the 2nd time that's happened?... haha i swear I've heard that before! Finland :) Well I guess that's all..... Just kiddin' DAD!!!!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!! So awesome!!!! I got a ton of photos printed out and I'll be sending them to you tomorrow for Fathers Day!! You're the best dad hands abajo! Have fun on the garage today!.....Random memory...Remember when you got a chocolate tie for Fathers Day?....Bet you turned to "Whoville" after, haha. Love you Dad. Elder FIZAST

1 comment:

  1. hi even this is cooper.i looked at youre blog and cant believe that water fall!stay safe,love ya,bye.

    ReplyDelete