Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Christmas Package For Us

i ma y pa! So I feel really lame I couldn't put together a better package. The area I was in literally had nothing. And I never had an opportunity to get the cool stuff. I did get you some cool things though. The Choco Mani are my favorite treats here. And, the Tocinitos are my favorite snacks. I also got "Wall-E" so you can have that at home for the grandkids, as well as the legendary "Good, Bad and The Ugly" movie! That's for dad :) Also, "The Testaments"! I hope you didn't have it. I LOVE that movie. Especially the spirit it brings. More than anything, I sacrificed having all my photos with me so you can literally have EVERY foto I have ever taken :) I made a bunch of videos for you guys knowing you'd get my card soon. I hope you can imagine my mission better. I LOVE it! You guys are THE best. Can Mucho Corino, Elder Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment