Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Llanos de Santa Maria-Dec 20, 2010

Well hey!! Today was changes. Again. I seriously feel like I had a change last week. Weird. But my comp left. Bummer. Him and I reeeeaally started to kick some butt. We FINALLY put a fecha for the 6th of next month, and it's looking pretty secure. Her name is Gabriela. She's the Ice queen. Her heart is dure. The missionaries have been working with her for 4 years and would never accept a fecha... now she has one. DOPE!!!! I'm loving the mission and my area. The Ward is sooooo amazing. Seriously you have no idea. They just love the missionaries. They treat us every way you would want them to treat me.... like calling me 'cabesita' and stuff like that haha. This Christmas prep here in Guat has been going reeeeaaallly well. I'm lovin it. All this talk of ponche and tamales. Can't wait. Actually I can though... I don't really dig on the punch here. So for my change I'm training a new Elder. It will be good. I get to go to the temple tomorrow and then meet him. Saaaaaber who it is. But it'll be good. Elder Rivera ended up being the hardest working companion with me. I love the kid. He has the biggest heart in the world. So the change was bitter sweet. As for my boys in the mish-Elder Toolson and Jennings, Toolman is staying in Peten. Just like he wanted. Awesome. Jennings staying in his area... he's already been there 6 months haha. But he's got such a good attitude. This past week went well. I did divisions with the ZLs and I got sick. Lame. So we played cards and I slept. I got a migraine. That's only like the 3rd one of my whole mish. The Lord rocks. We had 3 investigators in church and 2 for the first time. The area is slowly progressing. I'm learning most my mission will be planting seeds and not harvesting. That's been hard for me to swallow. But I have been blessed with other things to see the fruits of my work. I've been super blessed. I gotta be honest I feel like this email is pointless cuz I get to chat with some of you Saturday... I'm so excited. DB(Dear Broooother)...que suerte tuve la oportunidad hablar un poquito con tigo. Se que Dios me ispiro para llamar al momento te llame. Les Amo muchiiiisimo. (tu familia vos :) ) (Evan called on Sunday to give us his number for the Christmas call. We were with Ryan, Steph and Fam-Evan was able to talk to them 3 minutes!!) ANYWAYS...I LOVE YOU ALL TONS...WE WILL CHAT SABADO...WHOO! Love you, Elder Fast Hi Momma! I dont have much to tell ya cuz I know I get to talk to you soon. First of all... I want you to know I'm doing soooo well about not thinking about home anymore. I love it because some nights I catch myself stressed before I fall asleep, just cuz I'm thinking about my investigators. I'm proud of me. In an unprideful way. Mother, thank you for the sacrifices you make for me. Also if you can tell Jason and Page thank you one more time for me that'd be soooo nice of you. Elder Rivera wanted me to tell you thank you for the packages as well. He loved them. It really made him happy. Mother...I'm lucky for you and Dad. Have fun at the Las Vegas Bowl. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Elder Fast. P.S. Im not bragging, in fact I've been trying to hide it from you because it doesn't matter. At all. But I feel blessed because some of the fruits of my work have been to be district leader for a while. Now a district leader and trainer. There are only three of those in the whole mission. Not bragging. I just want you to see too that I am working hard, Just want you and pa to be proud of me. Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment