Monday, December 27, 2010

Llanos de Santa Maria-Dec 27, 2010

Family!! SO this week was crazy intensly full. But fun. First of all, Tuesday I got my new comp. Elder Saenz...He's from Nicaragua. Skinny. Glasses. But good missionary. Thennnn...we worked that night then the next day I did divisions with Elder Cruz. otrrro vez. But it was good. Then the 24th was a day of 10,000,003,851,789,561 tamales and ponche. (Ponche is a fruit drink with warm pineapple, apple, grapes, raisins...bunch of fruit) But it taste like potpourri (that's not how you spell it, is it?) Sooo after about a half of a cup, I was over it. But little did I know I would drink over 15 that day...and the 25th...and yesterday haha. We pretty much just did a lot of visits around to members and investigators. It was calm and good. The bazillion fireworks kept me up all night so I just went on the roof and watched. It was fun. I guess it's twice as big for New Years. Which I don't know how that's possible cuz seriously the sky was FUUUULLLL of smoke and fire works. It was cool. But ridiculously loud haha. Then i called you guys the 25th! That was crazy. I felt so weird chattin with you guys. I forgot you were so real. So thats pretty much how my week went. Nothing too fantastic. But it was really eventful. Oh! Also we had a district activity...we just played UNO...got pizza...and talked. It was good. I love it cuz I'm finally good enough to speak all the jerga here and just chat it up with whichever latino. Speaking of Spanish speakers. Daniel...you're pretty impressive that surprised me! You're way dope man!! Props to you. Question... Dad? Remember that lame bag pipes music you had? Well...funny enough. It wasn't lame. I was the lame one not appreciating good bag pipes. But you guys think you can send me a CD of bag pipes or something? That would seriously rock to listen too... Other Question...How much would a Quad (scriptures) in English cost? Some dude in my ward here asked me...He wants to buy one, I think..So if you guys could look that up that'd rock. About the fotos I sent...Brothers: I'm gonna be a dunking master when I get home. I've been working on my ups...Don't act like your not impressed. That was after like 6 tries to get a good foto cuz my photographer was lame. So I was a little cansado. I'm dope. Yeeeep....that's about all I got to say about the week. A little boring, huh? But I super loved it. Weve got Margarita whos gonna have a fecha in about a week. Also a hermano in my ward. Hermano Salvador. so we are looking at two secure baptisms. I just gotta wait for their papers to go through. Dope. So that's my mish. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and got what they wanted. For real though. Anyways, take it easy. Elder Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment