
Gabrielas Baptism....Yep. Turns out my Cincho worked :) (read past letters to remember her story) We got Hermano Albaro to baptize her.

these were my ZLs. Williams middle, and Degraw Left. Super cool guys. I love them.

Just the outskirts of my area...thats a river below. really pretty

hahaha yep. Asi es aqui

some huge bug. saber.
So this week kicked some butt. we got some intense work of the Lord done. Dope.
So first things first....I just found out today that I have a change.... I don't know where I'm going until Wednesday.
I'm SUUUUUPER bummed. It made my eyes water when I found out. I did not want to leave the fechas I have. They're all so cool and ready. It's gonna be hard saying bye to them. But I did my part in this area. now I gotta go do it in the next. asi es.
So Monica has a fecha for the 12th of febuary. She is seriously my hero for how easily she accepted this gospel. And is beyond ready to make these new covenants with the Lord. Shes a really big example to me.
Then Julio is getting his divorcio taken care of. He AND his NEW wife will be getting baptized the 26th. They are also Very READY.
Im really happy though. I know I did what I was suppossed too. I found them all contacting :) fun to know that. The Lord super Guides my steps.
So this week I did 3 divisions. That was good. It made the week FLY by. I seriously didnt even feel it. This was the fastest change in my mission. And one of my best. Fun too.
Soooo...I dont know what else to tell you. haha I feel like that was pretty much my week.
Cool story for the week was the baptism. But apart from that was in a really poor part of my area the government donated block...like cinder block I think its called...and for 3 hours the whole little city just unloaded it juntos. So we helped, and then I stood up on the truck (semi) and contacted like 150 people. I felt suuuuper good doin' it. They all laughed at my good jokes too. Haha. So that was me plantin' seeds. I thought it was cool.
So that's about all I got for this week. Next week I'll let you know where I am and what's new. Love you guys tons!!
Thank you for your apollo. Dope that I have a new neice, Mulan. WHOO HOO!!!
Anyways, Peace out.
Elder Fast
That's super fun you got to stay in Utah!! How crazy fun. I love that place. I liked livin' there when I did.
So as you know I had a good week. You did too. I'm gonna give a lot of the credit to Claires Prayers for me :) So cute. I miss Beana...........WHOA. Something just clicked....Mike and Leora Have 3 kids now!?!?!?! wait...what!?!?! oh my gosh...that is insane. How cool!!! I wanna see their family. How cool.
Opa sounds like a champ. I love him. And talking about him while im here in the mission.
So crazy I have a change, huh? Who knows where im going. But hopefully it's somewhere good. :) If not I'll make it good.
Dad sounds like hes still pounding it. He has REALLY good work habits. I hope to develop more of that on my mission. That seriously was my biggest fear before my mission that I wouldnt work good for the Lord....But, Hes REALLY blessed me. My habits are reaaaaally improving.
I have a bunch of little things I wanna send you, but I dont know when I'll get them over to you. Just know itll get there within 5 months, k? haha
Thanks for your letter mother! It was Super informative! You're seriously the best for that.
I feel like time in the mish is slippin' through my fingers even when I grip the tightest. its weird. Its just like everyone says. Some moments feel like forever but months feel like moments. feel happy though.
So Elder Saenz is gonna stay in Llanos...and hopefully dunk all those people....Well members do. Always better if members do it.
So thats my mission up to this point. Just know im so grateful for you Mther!! and PA!!!! You guys are the best!!!
Keep on chuggin!! I will too!
I ust had to buy my 7th pair of shoes from a paca. But Ithink these ones will last. theyre timberland. So they should. Theyre boots. They were kinds pricy though...160 quetz...like 16 dollars. Brand new. And from the states :) But seriously thats a lot here.
OH!!! ALso can you get Kigans Address!?!? I wrote him a letter but I don't know not where to send it. haha but seriously. I need it.
I dunno if youre sending my emails to Kallee...10 bucks says she'll still be single when I get back so I'm not worried haha :)
(She is serving a mission in Finland, and will be home 4 months after Ev) Thanks mommy!!
I love you so much mother!! you're number one.
Elder Fast
P.s. hope you like the fotos!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment