Friday, July 23, 2010

Handwritten Letter-July 12, 2010

Mommy! So, my time for email just ran out, and now I am home. I was laying on my bed thinking about all I read and replied to. But, I really didn't reply well! I read all about how you've been thinking about me. About you putting my name on the prayer roll. How you have been walking laps. And your testimony. Mom, your letters are the best. I really do read them even though a lot of times don't respond well, or acknowledge things well. I DO think about them through the week. It's hard to read and respond to all my emails with full attention in just one hour. As silly as it sounds, 1 hour is short. So, to make up for my last lame email I am sending you a letter and photos :) First, I think my mom is dope for doing exercises as much as she can. Second, Camp stuff still sounds boring. But the Young Women always talk about how cool you are. It makes me proud when a girl in the Stake would come up and talk about you. You're awesome for putting in all of that energy into them. Also, sorry about the cockroach problem. I know how you feel. But, I am getting to the point where they don't phase me anymore. They will always be gross though. Mother, the mish is awesome. I couldn't imagine doing a cooler work. Thanks for being such a good missionary mom and helping me make friends in the mish through that. Tell Elder Smith's mom she is awesome for the M&Ms. Seriously. She rocks :) Tell Elder Anhder's mom she would be proud of him. And, Elder Schone said thank you for the ties...I guess you sent him some when he got robbed. I am really happy out here. And with the mission. It could only get better. You're the bestest ever Mom! OH one last "Mom" thing! Tell Elder Toolson's mom,"He is super happy and loving the mission. He's become a big example to me. And he is and WILL BE my best friend after the mission. He always talks about how cool and awesome his mom is." Thanks mom! Hope that gives you some good chattin' with the other MMS :) I love you. Hope all is well. Take care. And be safe, k? Your son, Elder Fast P.S. It's hot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment