Wednesday, July 7, 2010
July 5, 2010-Salama
Well I have about 18 minutes to chug out a good email!
First of all......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red, White and Blued all that up just for you:)WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
That's so fun mom!!! I wish I was there to celebrate it with you. Those are always so fun. What are you now 27 or 28 I cant remember ;)
I sent you a video last week of me yelling happy birthday to you. But i just looked and it wouldn't work cuz its too big. So that's a bummer.
But you got everything else good! That's awesome!
So good that you had cockroaches everywhere! I do NOT feel bad. Just so you know.... I had one fall on my face while I was sleeping the other night (about 3 inches big) and I just grabbed it bare handed crushed it and then threw it. I don't even care anymore. haha.
So my comp got a change back into the capital...I'm still in Salama. Which I'm really happy about. I should be getting a new comp in about 5 hours. I don't know who yet...but we will see :) I'm happy. It's fun having lots of comps!
I'm gonna go back and read your email then answer all your questions :) Sorry :) this week was boring. haha.
K, so how's Kimberly...she's awesome! Shes doing super well. The most humble, sweet little girl who is the best example ever to the family.
The mom of Kimberly is now the strength of the women in the ward. It's so cool to see things like that happen.
Well I gotta go mom...but I'll be back on later today to tell you about my new comp and stuff :) Around 3 my time...cool?
Mom...I love you...You're the best ever. Keep swimmimg for me...And give everyone a hug especially for me. I love those people you're with. (Some of our kids came to visit for the weekend)
Take care mom! I love you!
Elder Fast
A few hours later we received this email:
Well hi! So I found out my new companion today. His name is Elder Anhder. It's his 3rd change so he's right behind me. He's about 5 foot 4. 20. That's about it. haha I still have a lot to learn about him and I'm really excited to teach him about Salama and the people there. It will be fun. Salama and the people are perfect. Sounds fun. :)
I bet I'll be with him about 2 changes. It's cool too, because I know my Spanish will go through the roof this change. The dedication will be the hard part. I'm not the most consistent person ever :)...It's cool the trust the Lord has in me to work with a new companion and the area. its gonna take a lot of work on my part to fill the potential the Lord wants from me.
So also, Garrick just went up to Zone Leader. I know ranks dont mean anything. But the reason I am proud is because it means he's being obedient and really working. I love that. I'm so proud to call him my buddy in the mish. Also, I heard he"s like the best at Kekchi in the mission. He's a good example.
Also my last comp just went straight up to ZL. That was a bummer to see him go. But he's where he needs to be now.
The past two days Ive been in Coban just relaxing waiting for my companion and getting better. I'm feeling much better now. By tommorow I know I'll feel perfect.
The story about how you guys sat in a spa, ate good food, lit fireworks, watched a movie, saw family, and went to Blueberry Hill........ :) 18 more months haha....you have no idea! Thats all things I don't have haha. Jealous. But I live in Guat and you guys don't. So i win.
so thats about it...
Hey Dad!
Whats that all about!? youre a UNLV student now?? thats so cool!! im super proud of you!
Also if you go and teach at Foothill I'm never talking to you again. They ruined my chance to be the next Howard for the states in 2014. haha (Evan's Senior yr playing soccer against Foothill-his collar bone was broken during the game. At the time he was ranked #2 Goalie in the state. Scouts were coming to watch him the next week.)
Dad, thanks for your advice and support. I'm constantly thinking about it.
I love you tons. You're the best example ever.
Elder Fizzzast
Dang I gotta go now! I love you all tons! Have a good day! You guys are the bombest diggitties ever. Take care!
Hey challenge! Drink a gallon of guat milk in an hour... haha Random fact...guat milk here is SOOOOOOOOO not good. welp......see you later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment