
The best day!!
Kimberly was baptized June 17th by a member in her Branch. Very rare in this area to have a member perform the baptism. SOOOO exciting! Elder Fast, Kimberly, Branch Member that baptized Kimberly, Elder Vazquez

I bought these pollos. I was so excited!

Me and a Guate Hippo

Most beautiful place ever!! That's the hike to Chilasco.

Just doing my thang...I'm stronger now speaking of...still scronny...but stronger :)

On my way up. So COOL!! Me at a little Guat fall...this little stream goes to a 200 ft. drop.

200 ft drop. I stood there for about 10 minutes...I couldn't believe it. The picture is perfect. But still can't do it justice. I love it. Goodness.

Best EVER!!! All my bros ain't got nothin on this :)

Chilasco...This is 30 meters I guess...It was misting on us. I hiked about half way up the waterfall. It is so pretty...THAT'S MY MISSION!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment