The day before Evan left, his camera got lost. We kept thnking it would show up while he was packing. We unpacked and repacked his things thinking we had missed it somehow.
After he entered the MTC, I was still looking for it. In his room, in our car, in the trash, etc..But to no avail we never found it. We sent him a new camera. The night before leaving the MTC, it was dropped. When Evan called from the airport in Dallas, the first words I heard were,"Mom, I am sooooooo sorry!" I have to say my heart dropped hearing those words. What did that mean? Well, it meant we would be buying yet another camera.
Luckily enough, Elder Toolson did have a camera!! These are a few of the pictures taken at the MTC while Elder Toolson and Evan were companions. You can tell they became fast friends! (Thanks for sharing Cheri! You are the best!)

They look so handsome and eager to learn

This was titled-"We are going to show the others how it's done"

Guatemala here we come!

"THE District"

Their last dinner in the MTC. We know someone that works at the MTC. They
REALLY wanted to buy Evan and Elder Toolson In-n-Out as their last meal before leaving the states. Evan's favorite meal of all time:In-n-Out Cheeseburger with onions.

They don't look like they are enjoying it at all, do they?
No comments:
Post a Comment