
I cut my hair...and everyone thought this was like the funniest foto ever.
(Ummm, yeah, it is! I think he looks skinny, too...The tie was sent to him by one of the dearest Missionary Moms-she knows LOVES orange!)

This is Elder Nava unpacking our groceries...our house is pretty nice!!!!

Me and all the Latino Elders at Zone Conference. Fun! Love them!

Elder Jennings and me... This Elder is huge! Way cool, too! We got matching suits!! (Tell you about that later)

This is written on the fridge in my house...I didnt write it...haha crazy!!!!! Made me all trunkie.
(We lived in the Hesperia Stake when Evan was growing up. His 3 oldest siblings live in Hesperia now! He is right, that is crazy!)

I dunno...but cars are always like that here!

Yeah...I can dunk...This is at Elder McPhee's house.

Just one of those really cute Guat dogs.

No seriously....I can dunk now.
No comments:
Post a Comment