Monday, October 25, 2010

Colonia Las Ilusiones/Zona 18-Oct 25, 2010

Faaaamiliiiiiiaaa!!!! Wellll holy cow! You guys sound like you had the best weekend ever!!!! Holy cow what you all did makes me sooo jealous! But sooo happy!!! I can't wait to do that stuff again! Fun! I literally forgot it was Halloween! Or close to it. They don't even come anywhere close to celebrating it here. Mom sent me a picture of all the children and I about pooped my pants. How on earth have they grown that much!?!? The craziest one is Emers (Emree) (the one who I tell "no!") She's a giant!! I thought she was like 1 still or something (she is 2 1/2)... haha AND Hudsen!!! WHOA!!! That was sooo weird. She's like a little girl now not a toddler or however you would say it! (She is almost 6) I super love our family :) I always kinda brag about you guys when we teach about families :) Well...for me...this week was awesome! It was another good week. But, before I start about the week I wanted to tell a realization I came too. When I first came to Guatemala I was told that I was gonna get 175 baptisms eeeeeaaasy... yea.... it's not so......so, that was my realization haha. But, it was good for me. Because it was really starting to take its toll on me when I wasnt anywhere near that and I almost have 10 months in the mish...(Thats weird) But, I'm here for certain people. Maybe 175...maybe 2...maybe 50. I dunno. I just have to do what the Lord wants me to do and I'll be all good! So yeah... This week! Awesome! We had a rockin' District activity!! There are 4 areas in our district, and two of them are really struggling. So for an hour in each area all 8 of us in the district did divisions and all went contacting in the same area. And in our first hour we found 8 new investagators for a struggling area!!! AWESOME!!! Then our second hour in the other area we found 6 news! LEGIT! It was awesome to have been so blessed and see it as a district. So hopefully we can help them all progress! Also this week we found a new family! They are so amazing!!! Well technically it's not a family cuz the Dad is already a member. But the day after we contacted them they alllll came to church!! As in, all 3 of them :) But cool!!!! We really hope to help them progress. And to baptize the mom. Cuz it'll be easier for her (the wife) to listen with her esposo a member. So Elder Navas and I have had 8 separate people with fechas and they've all fallen so far this change. Which was poo. And hard. But we are still chugging along. This maje is a way hard worker! I Love it!! We have had a lot of success with everything. Just not baptisms. But those will come. We are planning to put fechas with a familiy Bran. This past week we didnt get too because we couldnt find them! But we saw them on the way over to email actually. So were going there Wednesday! Cool story... sooooo I go to a families house (Martinez) at about 6:30 at night and they are all just chowin' down on who knows what, and we literally had just eaten so we were not hungry. But they insisted we ate a little or at least try it. And would not! Tell us what it was. Some weird meat looking ball thing. And when they won't tell you what it is, you know it's gross. So, I ate it. It had the weirdest texture. And I ate it with a tortilla. Anyways, they told me after...It was blood clots from a pig they had killed...... yep. Sooooo.... yeah. Shouldnt that be against the Word of Wisdom or something? So don't be jealous that when you were all in California having a Halloween party, I was eating blood clots. Are there new cool songs out? I forgot time is progressing there.. Seeing those pictures of all the kids made me realize that. I wonder if I look different...or if my head grew... huh....who knows. So this morning I painted an entire house. We painted from 7 to 12. Thats boring. But it was good for the fam. They then made us a rockin' lunch of beans and eggs! Question: Do you guys realize how blessed you are to have sour cream? Answer: Probably not. Because tacos without it just aren't the same. For some reason they don't have it here. Just creme. Which is different. Shout out to all the Spanish speakers: Que loco puedo communicar con vosotros ahora!! Freak! Escriban todos sus cartas a mi in español! solo porque es pilas...duh. Que suerte tuve para aprender esta idioma. Buenoooooooo! Tambien despues la mision.... Well... I gotta go. Mañana me voy al templo!!! I'm going to the temple tommorrow!!!!! I'm soooo excited! It'll be a session in Spanish...duh.. But I can't wait. Im so lucky! Anyways, take care family!! I love you all toooons! Send me photos via letters of your family if you love me! Thanks :) Thanks SOOOOOO much for all your prayers. Gosh I love you guys. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Love you all tons. Elder Fast. P.S. College football? Anyone there for me and updates? It's like I don't even exist anymore. :) You all watched it together too. Momma!!! Hows our ward? Who are the missionaries? You should have them for dinner, and see how pilas they are, and if they ask for references or share a thought :) If not, ask them for a thought and suggest they share one with everyone! And if they do, give them a reference! That's how it should be I think (in my head) :) haha I'm good! My area is good! I think I'll be here another change, It's already week 5 of the change!! So only 2 more weeks. Weird! But I think I'll be with my comp still, too. Who knows. I sent you like 5 or 6 photos the other day. I can't remember of what (as in in a hand written letter) but I hope you get them soon! Tommorrow I get to go to the Temple!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!! So in my area one of the families we have are progressing. Well at least since yesterday when the familia went to church. I will try and send you photos soon. Mother...sorry the Letter isnt longer my hour just ran out. I have so much more time to write now too, with the whole print scenerio!! I Love you with all my heart. Thank you for all your prayers Mother. And for going to Kal's farewell. I know it was pretty much all for me. Your so .... (I cant think of the word in english...conservative?....Caring?) I dunno but it's where you're always thinking about other people. And loving. kinda like compassionate. But thank you so much mother. I love you sooooo much. Give Dad all my love too. You guys are the best. Elder Fast P.S. This past week a drunk guy gave me a good 10 second long hug haha. He smelled horrible. And then after I had one of his long hairs in my mouth hahahahaha SO gross!! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment