Thursday, October 28, 2010

Colonia Las Ilusiones/Zona 18-Oct. 26, 2010

Whoa mother!! The Temple was seriously AMAZING!!!!! I was BLOWN AWAY!!! I haven't done a session in over 8 months!! It's so dang important to go every single week or so! I loved it. Literally when I first walked in and was just getting my pants and stuff I almost started crying because I had forgotten the spirit of the temple. oy. I'd forgotten that that's why we teach families can be together forever. Wow! That is a special place. And is HANDS DOWN the Lord's house. I could literally feel so much peace in there. It was such a blessing to have gone there. I'm SOOO uplifted right now :) But tired. I woke up at 4:20 in the am. And that about trashed me. So I'm gonna go take a nap after this. Since today is my free day :) So I have a story of just today... ready to hear how blessed i am? So there is a PILAS family in my area. They wash our laundry every week. So you know that they're awesome. But, they have 2 daughters, age 7 or 6 and about 3. The wife is a member (always giving references and stuff, sooo awesome.) and the husband is not(He has received the missionaries for the past like 4 years, and has ZERO intention on changes. He made that super clear to me my first day) SO today they had a doctor's appointment near the temple, and for some reason the husband had desire to go see the temple after, and it just so happens they got there right when I got out!! And he had a few questions just about why he couldn't go in and so on. And his wife expressed to me why they had showed up! So for some reason I just offered them to use my camera to take fotos...I dunno why. Just did. That's the spirit :) They were taking pictures of themselves and their daughters at the temple. Then I took pictures of them all together in front of the temple! COOL!!!! After he had like 3 REALLY good questions about Moroni, why he was there, and why they all face the same way, so I answered. Then he asked why we don't know when the Second Coming is and stuff and it went reaaaally well. You could see a new desire to know more because of the power of the temple! So I feel super strongly to teach about families for eternity!! So were doing that tonight :) I think the Lord has a plan for them. Who knows when. But this is and was for sure a huge stepping stone. I just love seeing desire in people to hear this message. So yea...that was my cool story from today. Things are really good. I love it. So, that is the latest here. I love you mother. I'm super tired. But thank you so much for your prayers. I have alot of fotos to send home and a memory card. And it just so happens I have a sweet mom who bought me two memory cards, so while you have that one, I'll have this one :) We will talk a little more bout that later. Anyways, I love you mom. Dad is Awesome!!! That rocks he is going to UNLV, was selected by the Head Referee and is teaching his dream. He's the man. I gotta follow his camino he made! I Love you! Love your GCN Elder Elder Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment