Can you see me at the very bottom?
Ive got some rockin news to hit you guys up on this week...so get ready.
First of all we have a baptism here in about 2 weeks..kids 14..his name is Wayldemar. They lost his papers from his first baptism so we gotta do it again. WOOT!!
Second...YOu guys will never who just came up to be my disrtict leader here off an emergency change.... yep GARRICK BURDEN!!!!!!! WHAAAAAT!!?!? when I found out I literally got off my bed with a 102 temperature and screamed with my hands up like Rocky. It seriously is so cool. So I'm just chillin with him all day. We will probably do divisions this week too. AWESOME!!!
Third...I dont know if you guys remember Monica and her mom Elbia from my last area (Llanos de Santa Maria) But they are both getting baptized this coming Saturday!!! Im so excited!!! I callled and talked to them thursday. They were SUPER excited to hear me! It felt way good to feel the love they have for me too. SO thats seriously just awesome as well.
Fourth.. Weve got a bunch of investagators kickin butt and getting married. We have one set for like the first of April to get married then baptized...thats for sure going through. And then another marriage we are going to do in about a week. SO its going really good here.
As foe the language slowly. but yes i practice everyday. This past week we didnt get almost anything done it felt like cuz I got hit with a huge fever for a little and We did like 7 baptismal interviews in other areas. But this comin week we should get rollin again.
So that's the good news here in the mish.
Oh! yea I dont know if I mentioned..but im junior companion again. weird. haha but i have to be cuz i dont know the language here. Its been kinda frustrating cuz im not used to the whole not be in charge thing. But its good for me. Ive been learning a ton. I swear this was pure revalation to have me come here. its really teaching me so much.
As for spiders...I dont have too many cool stories. I only killed 12 this week. It's been rainin' a lot lately so they've all been hidden. I miss dem.
I'm doing really good. Im super happy, all healthy again, the whole caboodle.
this computer isn't downloading the photos so I'm gonna try and fix that anajwan. (right now)
Anyways thats all my exito here. I love you guys tons! thanks tons for your letters and apollo!!!
Yo Amo Laa´ex!!! Thats 3 languages baby :)
Elder Fast (Laj Tz´unun)
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Sacsuha-Feb 21, 2011
Can you see me at the very bottom?
Ive got some rockin news to hit you guys up on this week...so get ready.
First of all we have a baptism here in about 2 weeks..kids 14..his name is Wayldemar. They lost his papers from his first baptism so we gotta do it again. WOOT!!
Second...YOu guys will never who just came up to be my disrtict leader here off an emergency change.... yep GARRICK BURDEN!!!!!!! WHAAAAAT!!?!? when I found out I literally got off my bed with a 102 temperature and screamed with my hands up like Rocky. It seriously is so cool. So I'm just chillin with him all day. We will probably do divisions this week too. AWESOME!!!
Third...I dont know if you guys remember Monica and her mom Elbia from my last area (Llanos de Santa Maria) But they are both getting baptized this coming Saturday!!! Im so excited!!! I callled and talked to them thursday. They were SUPER excited to hear me! It felt way good to feel the love they have for me too. SO thats seriously just awesome as well.
Fourth.. Weve got a bunch of investagators kickin butt and getting married. We have one set for like the first of April to get married then baptized...thats for sure going through. And then another marriage we are going to do in about a week. SO its going really good here.
As foe the language slowly. but yes i practice everyday. This past week we didnt get almost anything done it felt like cuz I got hit with a huge fever for a little and We did like 7 baptismal interviews in other areas. But this comin week we should get rollin again.
So that's the good news here in the mish.
Oh! yea I dont know if I mentioned..but im junior companion again. weird. haha but i have to be cuz i dont know the language here. Its been kinda frustrating cuz im not used to the whole not be in charge thing. But its good for me. Ive been learning a ton. I swear this was pure revalation to have me come here. its really teaching me so much.
As for spiders...I dont have too many cool stories. I only killed 12 this week. It's been rainin' a lot lately so they've all been hidden. I miss dem.
I'm doing really good. Im super happy, all healthy again, the whole caboodle.
this computer isn't downloading the photos so I'm gonna try and fix that anajwan. (right now)
Anyways thats all my exito here. I love you guys tons! thanks tons for your letters and apollo!!!
Yo Amo Laa´ex!!! Thats 3 languages baby :)
Elder Fast (Laj Tz´unun)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment