Monday, March 28, 2011

Sacsuha-March 28, 2011

Family!!! Gangster...I got some way good letters this week. You guys seriously are the best. So to answer all your questions de una vez... Getting changed to learn a new language after a year does kinda throw you for a loop. But! It really does feel cool too. It's keeping me on my toes to stay humble in the mission, and trust in the Lord. I'm a tiny bit upset the BYU lost. But more so that SDSU lost. I'm going Butler all the way though....they were my number 2 pick...I told you guys that right? haha. Also the Q`eqchi` took a huge jump this past week. I realized a TON!!! seriosuly i went from teaching nothing and only sharing my testimony to teaching about 5 minutes every lesson. It really was cuz your prayers im sure. We had some decent days of work this week. We did 3 divisions.... aaannnd I was trashed after. But, it was good. It really helped me seeing 3 different elders and how they spoke and stuff. It was also a lot of fun too. Its like doing a sleep over with a friend haha. So this week was pretty eventful. OH! coolest ever! These people here dont play sports...nothin...nada....maak`a`!!!! Except soccer. And while Elder Mortenson and I were just contacting we found 12 of them playing VOLLEYBALL!!!! we couldnt believe it!!! I was seriously so excited. and it was SUPER weird cuz they knew how to play the rules the whole kaboodle!!! SOOOOO we played :) They seriously thought I was the greatest thing sinced sliced bread....but what's new? haha kiddin. But, we played with them and everytime I would spike it I would yell and they all just laughed. It was fun. We ended up puttin' citas with 4 of them. That was cool. I'll let you know how that went. This week we found 2 pilas families. Seriously way cool families. We will see how they progress. They didn't go to church this week so thats pretty lame. BUT!!!!! We got a family-Familia Vividor to come to church!!! They hadn't been in over 3 years or so!!! It seriously was so awesome. And they felt way good there too :) And the Branch Pres was super buena onda and gave them a biblia! So to show their gratitude for us they invited us over for carne asada and guacamole and beans wednesday.....oy. my mouth literally is droolin thinkin of that. I LOVE THE FOOD!!!!! So yea...It'll be a good week...and not only that! its gonna end with GENERAL CONFERENCE!!! I seriously can't wait...I love thinking how cool it is that we are all watching the same program at the same time!....not to mention the prophet of God chats it up with us. So that was pretty much my week. Thanks for all the apollo ustedes tiennen para mi. Les amo mucho. Welp, I love you guys all tons!! Keep on chuggin! Elder Fast Laj Tz`unun or laj Tortrix or Laj Iso-max or Laj Sajunpaat...who knows i got like 300names here haha choose whichever you want. Momma, The people here are so amazing mom. Their lives are really hard. It really would blow your mind some of the things they have to go through. But soooo humble and giving. I hope to steal those traits from them. Oh! just so you know I sent you the bracelet home like you wanted today :) hopefully you get it...I really hope. It's really pretty I think. I really forget sometimes to put all my trust in the Saviour. Your letter really hit me hard about that. Thank you so much mother. Thanks for taking time out of your day to think of me and to give me advice. So I guess I'll just share my feelings with ya....I'm loving the mission...I seriously couldn't be any happier. This really has become the peek of my mission. I hate saying I have 15 months. I dont like how quick it's going. Mom and Pa...I love you so much...I pray for you guys daily. Take care and be careful with your knee, Dad.Keep being a powerhouse priesthood holder! Mother, thank you for everything. Keep supporting Dad and being the people Heavenly Father wants you to be. I'm so lucky to have you guys for parents!!!!! Well my dear mother, I better go. Just know I'm soooo thankful for everything you do for me. thank you for sacrificing so much for me. I love you!! With muuuucho amor! Elder Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment