Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sacsuha-Feb 7, 2011

One of the homes in my area Look at this bridge!! So cool! Me and Elder Smith-Prom style... My new area! LOVE IT!! WHAT!?!?! I have the SICKEST email in the WORLD EVER!!!! to write you guys right now.... DO you know where i am!?!?!?......The Capital? NO! Coban!?!? NO!!!.....PETEN!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOO!!! I'M IN POLOCHIC!!!!!!!! And not only that!!!! Im with ELDER TUREK!!!!! WHOOOOOAAAAAAAATTTTT!?!?!? YEEESSS!!! Oh im not done... Elder Smith is in my district, Also an Elder Snow SOOO cool. ANd my area is PURE Q'eqchi'!!!! Im learning a NEW LANGUAGE!!!!!! POOOOOP!!!! but it rocks!!! Ma sa laen cho'ol? SAAaaaaa :) this language would blow your minds the way its sounds...I cant believe im here!!!! WHOOO!!! I'll attach some photos to rock your socks. my area is beautiful...the people leave in still huts with leaves for houses. The first foto is LITERALLY my back yard...after the banana and platino trees we have!!! Second is just the houses we teach...there are VERY few houses made out of cynderblock here...like VERY few. maybe 7 I think. And the people here give you a piece of thin wood to sit on so you dont sit on the ground. And this water. They just give you water with grinded up tortilla...eww. BUT!!!! Everyone and their 3 chickens gives it to you. Awesome. Third is just some hike we had to go on to find our cita...i love it...we walk probably a million miles a day...(zero exageration (not how you spell it)) :) So yea...i dont speak spanish in my area... basically im living in the jungle... yep. Spiders like NOBODYS business!!!! grrrrrrrrrr....but im already getting used to HUGE ones...like youll see in the Fourth foto.. Thats the Q'eqchi' book of mormon...HUGE!!!! but amazing...I understand.....mayyyyybe 7 words in it. The people here are seriously a different people. I feel like im in a different mission working here now. The only down fall is I was SOOOOO good at Spanish. And now I gotta learn another language! I really didn't see this change comin'. But oh well. Dope I'm here. Q'eqchi' is what the Lamanites spoke. It's a Mayan dialact. So cool sounding. It'll blow your minds-like I said. Well Right now I'm here in Coban cuz we are going to have a Seventy come speak to us tommorrow. itll be really good. I'm just SOOOO tired. We left at 2:30 in the morning in a bus to get here. then like locos we went to caves and stuff. fun. (fifth picture and sixth) And tonight we are going to sleep in a Hotel and have Hot showeres :) Then tommorrow is just a bunch of listening to spiritual guidance and travel home on a bus....on a dirt road....bumpier then Phelan roads....for 4 hours. (technically 5...but Guate drivers kick butt) So then ill be back to my area studying a new language like crazy with my best comp EVER Elder Turek....And District...Elder Smith is seriously soooooOOOO awesome. LOVE IT!!! The coolest part about it, is that ill be able to speak to Garrick in Q'eqchi' When I get back. Well I Really have SOOOOO much to share But I gotta go...I'll leave my shoutouts!!! First To DB Ryan- First time giving me the updates 2 in a row...Best ever you seriously have no idea...Thank you so much dear brother. para que sepas...pienso yo que tenga mas exito jugando biesbol para nenas porque estoy serviendo una mision....y toda la familia reciben bendicion por eso. Tu historia de tu .....home run... corre casa jaja....es la mejor historia tu me has compartido. Mi hermano es un Y'alihux!!! (Q'eqchi' ) :) Sisar Mcbride!!- I got your family emails! I havent read them yet but Im SUUUUPER excited to see how youve be doing!!! Keep rocking the Finnish like nobodies business :) Mina Rakastan Sinua :) MUUUCHO! BWEEEEEBBB!!!!- What!?!? you are sooooo close to going home...Im expecting you to send me a letter with pictures soo...and also a shout out..just sayin. Jason and Page!- I havent read your letter yet! BUT THANK you sooooooo much for the letter!!! Im going to read it ASAP! Thank you for being so awesome to me.,...I love you guys seirously sooooo much!!!! Daniel- DOpe updates...Ive always been lucky to have those...they keep me cool here in the misison cuz im laways the one with the statistics...most reliable too... (hands Daniel a trophy for most reliable in sport topics...#crowd goes WILD!!!#) Seriously bro...youre the man...thank you so much! Uncle Curt- Porque has sido bien fiel a mi estas como....3 semanas pasadas...Gracias mucho querido Tio mio!!!! Te Amo much y estoy muy agredecido por las cartas me envias. De besos y amor a todos tus hijos...mi primos para mi!!! Dad- What is this Hitler Story i hear about!?!? youre the man!!!! Thank you so much for the example you are giving me...I have THE best dad. Mom-you know I love you...thank you sooooo much for the letters always :) I love you guys soooo much!!! Elder Fast!!! P.S: Thank you guys soooooo much for the letters you sent me this week...it seriously was so awesome to come on and have so many :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment