
Dang...I got a ton of way good letters from you guys.
I even cried at some haha... I wish you guys knew how excited i am to see you again. Thats the only reason I'll come home. If it werent for that I'd be here forever.
You guys are all super progressing too! All your families even sound bigger and more fun...cuz they are. But it doesn't seem real to me. haha.
Gosh I dont even know where to start...
Well, we have a baptism this Saturday. With Waldemar. 14 year old. Hes way cool. I'm going to be doing divisions with Garrick Wednesday so he can do the interview for the kid. So Wednesday will be the best day EVER. Seems unreal everytime i see him. I love it though. His parents and you guys will be surprised I think when you see how much he's grown...spiritual wise. He's still scronny haha. Stud.
Today was the best pday since ever. We played football!!!!! 6 vs. 6!!!! SOOOO fun!! my team was kicking butt. I was q-b then we lost one player so i became all time q b for both teams. and I havent lost my touch well say :) I was droppin' them like nobody's business. (prideful?) oh well. I heard like 15 comments how I had an arm. So the New Years football is going down when i get back. :)
This week we had a lot of good succes in finding news which we so desperately needed. we dont have anyone thats been completing the things weve left behind. or wants to progress. So we are looking for the oro ones. GOod stuff. I have grown to love contacting. I literally like it now. Cuz I can say like 6 lines in Q´eqchi´ now in a contact haha.
Im getting comfortable with all the bugs....I guess. not really haha. But ive got a ton of weird bug fotos. ill show you in 10.
My area is still gorgeous. everyone is poor. but more loving then anyone ever. We get inside EVERY house we contact. not an exhaggeration (not how you spell it huh? dang.)
Everyone gives you river water with some mashed up corn in it. not good. But itll do. wither that or burnt tortilla coffee...literally what its called. They burn a tortilla till it's crispy black, then crumble it and throw it in a cup with sugar and water...SOOOO good seriously. My favorite drink here. You gotta try it back home. With corn tortillas. Bomb.
Elder Turek is a good companion. he helps me a lot with my Q´eqchi´. He always lets me paricipate when I can too. Way nice of him.
I understand a lot already. I know the Lord is helping me. But its cool, I can get he drift of most everything. But I still don't know jack. haha Also, the stuff you wrote Daniel didnt make sense. sorry bro...but para que sepas... maak´a means nothing or none...sa´ means tasty, inside, or happy. and your verbs were your house or something...the smart q´eqchi´ dudes couldn't understand it so I definitely can't either. haha Youre too good!
So...what to tell you guys... well that third picture is for Aubri... That kid is SOOOOOO cute. he's mudo. but his family is SOOO sweet to him. They're members. I love them.
they live way up in the mountains.
Im lame...I literally read your letters you sent me and left no time to email...im mala onda...I PROMISE write a ton next week.
Dad- You seriously rock for that letter. Thats going in my journal. I wish you knew the pride Ihad in you. when i talk about the rolls of priesthood holders i use you for an example. I love you so much dad. Ill write you next week for sure.
Mom- YOU ROCK!!! I eel so lame that I don't have time to let you in on some stuff this week!!! But I got too excited from all your letters and read them instead of printing them out! I'M SORRY! You are seriously the best for taking so much time to write me. I Could not BELIEVE some of the things you told me... Ill comment on them next week!! cool! Tell Elder Anhder He's the man,and by pure luck Igot his letter quick!! tell him I'm Polochik and the mission is going great! I love that guy! Also... Mom...I ove you. Thank you for your example of time and dedication to the Lord. Seriously Thank you... And for the money...you rock mother. I will for sure send something home with Burden.
Rey- best letter ever. I love hearing the updates. Tell Melanie shes seriously the best ever. I hope my wife is Gangster like that. Gavin? what? dude...I'm gonna enseƱar him how to really be good at sports.
Kallee ann- Look at you!!! your emails are seriously the best! Didnt you just have changes?? what happened!?!? also let me know if you got the written letters I wrote you to Finland in like January haha :)
Aubri- Emmet swore hahahahha that was the best story ever. Im SOOOO sorry youre sick! take antibiotics!!!!!!! In guta they sell antibiotics for 1 quetzzal each haha awesome. that's like 13 cents. i always buy them.
Daniel-Most gangster bro I have. Get slammin' in bball!!! Thanks for the updates on the sports...keep that comin!!!!! I lvoe you man. I cant wait to see you bro!! I love you!!!
WORK HARD.
Elder Fast.
I love you guys.
next week will rock. promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment