The Baptism ofWaldemar.
I'm vering some frutos de mi trabajo.
This week I killed a HUGE turantula...the little dude was on my BED!!! I hated it. gross. But asi es.
OH! good story...this week i was running up a super steep cement hill and at the top there was a water pipe and i used it to pull myself up...worked perfect...then i did it a second time and broke the water pipe.... brilliant. And so i had to go to all the houses... 3 or 4. haha But still and tell them they wouldn't have water until the morning cuz it was like 645 pm when I did that. Snd I wouldn't be able to fix it till the morning. Anyways... I learned a butt load from this experience....
I was super scared to go tell them...I figured they'd all get mad. And I'm a missionary. lame.'
Anyways...I went there...and to keep the lame story short...They were all soooooo nice about it. They just laughed...and one lady felt bad for me!!! cuz i got wet when the pipe exploded......
I looked back just now at the story I just wrote and it was SO undescriptive hahahahha im sorry...make sure you guys ask me about it in 10 months...its a good one. haha
Anyways...I love this work...im never been so excited to wake up to just study before...I love the people more then anything...these people would seriously blow your minds...I know I say that lots...but they are just the most amazing people ever....They seriously have so much charity.
I hope I come back as much like them as possible.
I love you fam...thanks for the letters and everything this week.
I love you all so much.
Elder Fast
Aubs- Remember when you fell and broke your sandal? hahaha
Daniel- I cant WAIT to play nintendo with you man haha seriously though. haha
Dad- You're a stud...I love you sooo much..keep on chuggin' dad.
Mike and Leora- WHATS THIS NEW BUSINESS THING!? I wanna hear from you guys!!!
Bman in Ptown- When you get home I expect you to go to D. I. and buy all the N64 games there is...me entiendes mi vida? :)
Mom- I saved the best for last :) I love you!!!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Sacsuha-March 7, 2011
The Baptism ofWaldemar.
I'm vering some frutos de mi trabajo.
This week I killed a HUGE turantula...the little dude was on my BED!!! I hated it. gross. But asi es.
OH! good story...this week i was running up a super steep cement hill and at the top there was a water pipe and i used it to pull myself up...worked perfect...then i did it a second time and broke the water pipe.... brilliant. And so i had to go to all the houses... 3 or 4. haha But still and tell them they wouldn't have water until the morning cuz it was like 645 pm when I did that. Snd I wouldn't be able to fix it till the morning. Anyways... I learned a butt load from this experience....
I was super scared to go tell them...I figured they'd all get mad. And I'm a missionary. lame.'
Anyways...I went there...and to keep the lame story short...They were all soooooo nice about it. They just laughed...and one lady felt bad for me!!! cuz i got wet when the pipe exploded......
I looked back just now at the story I just wrote and it was SO undescriptive hahahahha im sorry...make sure you guys ask me about it in 10 months...its a good one. haha
Anyways...I love this work...im never been so excited to wake up to just study before...I love the people more then anything...these people would seriously blow your minds...I know I say that lots...but they are just the most amazing people ever....They seriously have so much charity.
I hope I come back as much like them as possible.
I love you fam...thanks for the letters and everything this week.
I love you all so much.
Elder Fast
Aubs- Remember when you fell and broke your sandal? hahaha
Daniel- I cant WAIT to play nintendo with you man haha seriously though. haha
Dad- You're a stud...I love you sooo much..keep on chuggin' dad.
Mike and Leora- WHATS THIS NEW BUSINESS THING!? I wanna hear from you guys!!!
Bman in Ptown- When you get home I expect you to go to D. I. and buy all the N64 games there is...me entiendes mi vida? :)
Mom- I saved the best for last :) I love you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment